[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 Icon Contribution

Tom Walter t3 at wnets.de
Wed Aug 23 20:52:03 CEST 2006

Peter Kindström wrote:

> As Peter said, it is very discouraging to hear that you treat
> bug reports like this.  :-(

I think Michael did and does more for Typo3-Releases and Bugfixing than most
of the others here I just want to say thanks for this to Michael and
express my few cents that I also think that for the sake of concentrate on
new bugs and still existings bugs it was IMHO a wise thing they did.

I also don't think that bug reports in general are treated badly and that
all was good which was done in the past - but now fighting in the list will
not help anybody and rather discource motivated young people like Michael
to work on more bugs.

Tom