[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 Icon Contribution

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Wed Aug 23 19:30:42 CEST 2006

Hi,
>> I really don't want to spend another 30 min. for each bug I have reported,
>> investigating if the bugs is still present in 4.x.,
>
> But you expect that a developer spends this amount of time for each bug
> which _you_ have reported, where he probably doesn't even know how to
> reproduce the problem?

To me it seems very strange to just close a bug report without
testing the bug fix first?
And if it is hard to test, why not note that on the bug report
at set that report in a special state - "needs testing" or
something? Then the reporter could help with that test.

I seems to me like you need some sort of better routine on how
to administer bug fixing...

As Peter said, it is very discouraging to hear that you treat
bug reports like this.  :-(

/Peter Kindström