[TYPO3-dev] [Unrendered Content Element: xyz]

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Wed Aug 23 12:25:06 CEST 2006

Hi,

Christian Lerrahn schrieb:
> Hi,
> it might e a bit bold to ask this question here but I think that on any
> on the other lists, nobody would know enough about the core to answer
> my question, anyway.
> I've come across the output "[Unrendered Content Element: xyz]" several
> times with page types other than 0. However, I have not really
> understood what is behind this, yet. On one occasion I could not (and
> cannot) get News rendering in Direct Mail to run, on another one I was
> trying to get one of my own extensions to output WML and just couldn't
> figure out how to get this accepted as fully rendered.
> I understand that this is buried in the applicable libs but what I am
> wondering about, is how much this can be influenced from outside the
> lib. Is it a limitation of the lib itself, i.e. would I have to work
> around the lib completely, or is it just the way the lib is used?
>
> Any pointers that would help me to find out about all this, are more
> than welcome. :-)

If you get "[Unrendered Content Element: xyz]" it meens that somehwow a
mysql-resultrow containing an value in the filed 'CType' is encountered
that cannot be found in the 'tt_content.' TypoScript-Setup.

This usually shouldn't ever happen but if some weicked TS-Setup has been
created by whomever(extension?) this can of course happen.

the message is created in 'tt_content-defalt' if am not mistaking, maybe
also in 'tt_content.list.default' or alike (for plugins).

Problem should be easy to spot by some analysis of TS-setup
(dependancies, included TS, etc. pp)

Greets,
Peter
--