[TYPO3-dev] SweeTS - delicious TypoScript development - isrelease :)

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Wed Aug 9 17:07:19 CEST 2006

Thanx for all these hints. For some features i have to talk to Jan Fiala
the author of PSPad. He wrote me that he can create a better code
explorer too.

 From another project i know that it isn't easy to create such a addon
like SweeTS to Eclipse. Me personal like PSPad more :).

The help file shipped with 1.01 must be updated too, after i finished
the help (which takes a lot of time) the docs get updated.

Plan for the next release are:
- which macros dialogues can be improved
- which macros dialogues are mssing (drop me a line with the TS code,
	the values that can set by the user and for what is is for
- an updated help file including "TypoScript Syntax and In-depth Study"
	(doc_core_ts) too
- Bugfixes

Any improvement about PSPad can be posted at the PSPad forum:
http://forum.pspad.com/

Thanx.