[TYPO3-dev] SweeTS - delicious TypoScript development - isrelease :)

Thomas Mammitzsch typo at pure.kicks-ass.net
Wed Aug 9 17:16:18 CEST 2006

Hi Eckhardt,

at first, thanks for this! A nice idea to raise productivity.
But I must agree with Christoph suggestions. Autocompletion is not
working perfect at the moment. I also noticed that you made a typo on
your page - auto completion is CTRL+J not CTRL+Space, which seems to be
for snippets. i also didn't find any macros.

regards, Thomas