[Typo3-dev] Reusing content elements in Templavoila

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Wed Nov 30 13:59:02 CET 2005

Hi!

Guðmundur Stefán Þorvaldsson wrote:
> I've created everything thats needed for my site to work, and it works
> beautifully. I've created the main template for my index page that works
> and a Flexible Content Element inserted into this template via the
> TVpage module as content on subpages.
>
> This is where my problems begin. This FCE has 4 content elements of its
> own, 3 of which are always the same thru out the site and one containing
> the main content, changing from page to page. I want the FCE and the 3
> always-the-same elements it contains to be automatically created
> everytime my user creates a new subpage!!!!!

I experimented a little bit. It is possible to include FCEs as records.
In your case TS and CONTENT object should do the trick. You need to put
instances of those FCEs to a hidden page and select elements from it
using TS setup to other pages. Make sure hidden page does not select
into itself...

Dmitry.