[Typo3-dev] TypoScript 2: a bit of a RFC

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Wed Nov 30 14:24:09 CET 2005

As requested, I have started this thread.

We all know what this is about. TS is great, but a
little bit over-weight and needs to be brought
up-to-date. There are loads of ideas in the
community - so let's make it happen this time.

We need a roadmap to get us to a completely stable
TypoScript v2 - but, what will it be? Will it be
backwards compatible? Will it be stored in XML?...
  What resources do we need? Who will help define,
built and test it?

We need a deadline for this thread: how about all
ideas + rough plans published my the end of next week?

Dan