[Typo3-dev] Non-GPL licence on a GPL extension

Carlos Chiari ccho at dimension-e.net
Wed Nov 23 06:14:16 CET 2005

Hi Guys:

Thanks for your replies.

I wrote to the guys at India, and they gave me what they think is the best
option:

<QUOTE>
Hi,
In that case, you can use FusionCharts Lite
(http://www.InfoSoftGlobal.com/FusionCharts/Lite ) for FREE and
re-distribute it for free.
</QUOTE>

Question:

I guess that if I use their product although they say its non-gpl, as Elmar
wrote, it would become gpl. Right?

In this case, going with the advise from Dan, the VTS could come with some
sort of FusionCharts Lite installer/manual where the user can then downlowd
the swf movies by their own.

Or could the VTS ship the Lite version without problems due to their
licensing to Open Source developers?

I appreciate your time dedicated to this.

Regardas,

Carlos