[Typo3-dev] Non-GPL licence on a GPL extension

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Wed Nov 23 00:46:43 CET 2005

Check out the way gentoo linux installs things
which aren't gpl-like - it makes the user download
them to a specific place and then it completes the
install. This is the best answer - all your code
needs to do is complete the installation. The user
is committing to whatever license the software is
published under.

dab