[Typo3-dev] I don't want to fork!

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Tue Nov 22 17:09:15 CET 2005

Hi,
> I think that we should establish an extension coordinating
> team as soon as possible. Over 1000 extensions speak for this.

If this is what the people listed are intended to do, I don´t
think you should have so many developers (or aren´t they?) in
the team.

This coordination should not be done by developers - see what
mess they have made so far.  ;-)  :-)

Sorry, could not resist writing it. But seriously we should find
people good at coordinating for this task, not people good at
programming.

And also some people with visions and overview. Not so many
people that dig into details - that could be handed over to
developers later on.

> Now, how do you think about? Shall we go to action?

Doing what?
Coordinating extensions, extending sr_feuser_register, define
the fe_user / tt_address relation or what?

Just my 2 cents!

/Peter Kindström