[Typo3-dev] Code generation library

Mon Nov 21 20:02:51 CET 2005

dan frost wrote:
> Ha ha! Very good.

[ ...

UML inspireing a whole cascade of very abstract flashes of genious

.... ]

> Make sense?

Wow, I am impressed cause only understood half of it. But it gives me a
taste of the possibilities of UML ...

So when do we get the whole UML Model of TYPO3? It's currently en vogue
to wear your cms in ruby ... wearing pythons looks oldfashioned
meanwhile .... nobody dreams of java anymore .... not to speak of pearls
at all ... we are longing for a ruby TYesday ... ;-)

But let's get earnest. UML is the one trick, the other is unit testing.
Makes it any sense to combine this in the one or other way? Unit tests
generated out of UML?

Elmar

--
Climate change 2005: Mexico, Guatemala, New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh,
Spain, Portugal, Austria, Swiss, France, ...