[Typo3-dev] mm-relations again

Patric Stumpe stumpe at kwi.de
Sun Nov 13 13:14:48 CET 2005

Well first of all thanks for the info you two.

Because the installation in question is a 3.7 I had to manually patch the
three files with the infos from Ruperts diff-file.
But somehow I still have the columns listed as 'N/A' which seems to either
be cached somewhere or there's still another place in 3.7 where the
'List'-view fetches functions from...

Patric