[Typo3-dev] mm-relations again

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Sat Nov 12 19:07:51 CET 2005

Peter Niederlag wrote:
> There has been a related issue, which was solved already:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=624
>
> I stumpled across the same problem recently though.
>
> Can you maybe recheck with that bug-report and either reopen it or make
> a new one?

the patch for bug 624 fixes only the problem with a 3 table relation
(table_A<->MM<->table_B). F.e. the titles of tt_news categories are
displayed correctly.
But currently it is NOT working for mm-relations relating a table to itself
(f.e. related news).
I think that the patch I made for the 3 table case can easily be modified to
work on 2 table mm-relations, too.
I'll have a look at it.

greets
rupert