[Typo3-dev] $TCA foreign_table_where using CONSTANTS FOR TEMPLATE

Ronald Renfro rrenfro at ilovehtml.net
Thu Nov 3 20:20:14 CET 2005

Hi Lars,

I found a solution by looking at the tt_news ext.
In the tt_news TCA file you can see this at the beginning of the file

$storagePid = ($fTableWhere ? '###STORAGE_PID###':'###CURRENT_PID###');

and for the table field definitions latter in the file something like
this
"pid" => $storagePid,

instead of
"pid" => "###CURRENT_PID###",

as far I know you just have to put the correct pid you want into the
variable $storagePid and your good to go!

hope this helps.

Ronald Renfro