[Typo3-dev] $TCA foreign_table_where using CONSTANTS FOR TEMPLATE

Lars R. three_jay at gmx.de
Thu Nov 3 19:44:37 CET 2005

Hi,

I created an extension with kickstarter, which typically consists of the
file tca.php.

This file describes the $TCA and also uses a
"foreign_table_where"-clause with e.g. ###CURRENT_PID### for refering to
an other table.

In root of my site I added some configurations using
ext_typoscript_constants.txt. (my extension is available by selectbox
and shows a list with defined parameters e.g. a PID)

This defined CONSTANTS should be able in tca.php to substitute the
###CURRENT_PID### (or own marker) with the right PID read from
ext_typoscript_constants.txt.

Is there anybody who knows a solution?

thx,

Lars