[Typo3-dev] OT: Looking for (study-) project

matthi matthibcn at gmail.com
Sun May 22 22:59:53 CEST 2005

PS:

> see on the laszlosystems.com, what Ries talked about.

Just was looking at their site, looks like an openSourceDevelopment
plattform using xml data in flash

I don´t know much more about Laszlo, BUT, there is a plugin that
generates  the content from TYPO3 to xml, &type=444 if I remember well
would be the URL to use then..

So, here you go

Use the xmlData you get out from TYPO3 and teach Laszlo to use this data ;o)

I any case you would need a very deep knowledge of Flash and AS I guess,
but that´s natural for one who want to build sites/apps using Flash ;o)

I recommend, if you are missing some knowledge about Flash/AS these
books to you:

"Actionscript The definitiy guide" and later on "Essential
ActionScript", also you can look for specialized books about XML/Flash

Best regards

Matthias