[Typo3-dev] tt_guest and tt_news for css_styled_content

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Thu Jun 23 09:12:00 CEST 2005

Christian Lerrahn wrote:
> Hi,
> as I find it quite annoying that plugins like tt_guest and tt_news won't
> work together with css_styled_content, I'd be willing to work on these
> plugins and change that. However, I have experimented a bit about writing
> my own plugins but haven't got too far, yet. I'm an experienced PHP
> programmer but many of the Typo3 concepts are still unclear to me. What
> should I read in order to be able to adapt tt_guest and tt_board in a way
> that one can use them with css_styled_content, too?

You should be careful with your subject and say tt_board (and not
tt_news) if you mean it ;) And concerning your question: Both tt_guest
and tt_board are not maintained anymore, they use obsolete concepts and
more importantly: there are modern alternatives. Why should you bother
with them?

Greetings,
Michael