[Typo3-dev] tt_guest and tt_news for css_styled_content

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Wed Jun 22 17:44:42 CEST 2005

Hi,
as I find it quite annoying that plugins like tt_guest and tt_news won't
work together with css_styled_content, I'd be willing to work on these
plugins and change that. However, I have experimented a bit about writing
my own plugins but haven't got too far, yet. I'm an experienced PHP
programmer but many of the Typo3 concepts are still unclear to me. What
should I read in order to be able to adapt tt_guest and tt_board in a way
that one can use them with css_styled_content, too?

Christian

--
    Was  habe  ich  dir  getan,  mein  Volk,  und womit habe ich dich
    beschwert? Das sage mir!

    Micha 6,3