[Typo3-dev] Shared contents and several content area templateswith TemplaVoila?

Jan-Erik Revsbech jer at moccompany.com
Sun Jun 19 20:08:48 CEST 2005

>   lib.normalcontentshared  = CONTENT
>   lib.normalcontentshared {
>       select {
>         pidInList = 41
>         where = colpos=0
>        andWhere = deleted=0
>        andWhere = hidden=0
>       }
>

> - still doesn't work together with this in DS (this is properly mapped
> and I tested it also with lib.path).
>
>   <eType_EXTRA type="array">
>                          <objPath>lib.normalcontentshared</objPath>
>                      </eType_EXTRA>
>
> <TypoScriptObjPath>lib.normalcontentshared</TypoScriptObjPath>
>
> I don't understand why '<objPath>lib.normalcontentshared</objPath>'
> because if I replace in the latter with 'lib.path' Typo3
> prints the path
> menu.
> Even if I remove eType_EXTRA
> <objPath>lib.path</objPath>
> the path menu works.

Try to add this line:

lib.normalcontentshared.renderObj < tt_content

I think that will do the trick (not 100% sure though). I

Am I the only one that is tiring a little from this discussion? Perhaps you
could keep your discussions in private emails, and just write a summary to
the list, if there is something that is important to the general TYPO3
developer community?

I don't intend to be rude, but your discussion seem to more about learning
how TYPO3 works, that about developing TYPO3 (Just my personal opinion.)

/Jan-Erik