[Typo3-dev] Shared contents and several content area templateswith TemplaVoila?

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sun Jun 19 22:28:26 CEST 2005

> Try to add this line:
>
> lib.normalcontentshared.renderObj < tt_content
>
> I think that will do the trick (not 100% sure though). I
>
> Am I the only one that is tiring a little from this discussion? Perhaps you
> could keep your discussions in private emails, and just write a summary to
> the list, if there is something that is important to the general TYPO3
> developer community?

sorry - but someone don't want to discuss with private emails - say that
use public mailing list; my error seems to be wrong lits.
I put this list because using of shared content is not easy using TV.
There should be an EASY way to define shared contents - as DEFAULT - not
just making some tricks.

> I don't intend to be rude, but your discussion seem to more about learning
> how TYPO3 works, that about developing TYPO3 (Just my personal opinion.)

quite true - but using TV is not so easy to make shared contents than
using MTB, where shared contents are really easy to setup