[Typo3-dev] Shared contents and several content area templates with TemplaVoila?

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sun Jun 19 14:33:46 CEST 2005

Bernhard Kraft wrote:

> Sorry for the wrong information in my last mail. Its:
>
> andWhere = deleted=0
> andWhere = hidden=0

I fixed those

  lib.normalcontentshared  = CONTENT
  lib.normalcontentshared {
      select {
        pidInList = 41
        where = colpos=0
       andWhere = deleted=0
       andWhere = hidden=0
      }

- still doesn't work together with this in DS (this is properly mapped
and I tested it also with lib.path).

  <eType_EXTRA type="array">
                         <objPath>lib.normalcontentshared</objPath>
                     </eType_EXTRA>

<TypoScriptObjPath>lib.normalcontentshared</TypoScriptObjPath>

I don't understand why '<objPath>lib.normalcontentshared</objPath>'
because if I replace in the latter with 'lib.path' Typo3 prints the path
menu.
Even if I remove eType_EXTRA
<objPath>lib.path</objPath>
the path menu works.