[Typo3-dev] Shared contents and several content area templates with TemplaVoila?

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sun Jun 19 13:41:53 CEST 2005

tapio wrote:
>>  >        andWhere = deleted=0 AND hidden = 0

> I tried that - something wrong still even it the
> examle of Reuven Cohen in the page
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/select/
> is invalid
> Overall irritating if someone puts invalid examples

I was also wrong. Always used ".where"
with andWhere you must do it in single lines.

Sorry for the wrong information in my last mail. Its:

andWhere = deleted=0
andWhere = hidden=0

And about the manual: The examples at the bottom are User Annotations and you
can't expect them to be true always. I also had my problems reading TSref and liked
the examples at the bottom but soon you will get used to TS and TSRef and won't need
the examples. And the TSRef is exact AFAIK. May be that there are little version inconsitencies
but I know that Kasper looks very carefully after the manuals.

greets,
Bernhard