[Typo3-dev] Shared contents and several content area templates with TemplaVoila?

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 10:16:06 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 6/19/05, tapio <tapio.markula at dnainternet.net> wrote:

> At least using shared content with TV is MUCH MORE DIFFICULT than using MTB.
> And disadvantage is that at least one page needs the normal page module
> - using of two different page module is necessary - and harmful.
> NOT bad if just ONE person in a company needs to use two page modules.
> Well I would be nice if this matter would be solved some better way

Read my last message. The problem is, I guess, that you have no idea
how to use TS with TV. Stop complaining, read FTB and try the
examples. Then come back - to the right list next time - with useful
specific questions. If you just mean to keep posting endless messages
griping because you don't know how to do something, don't expect much
help...

-Christopher