[Typo3-dev] Shared contents and several content area templates with TemplaVoila?

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sun Jun 19 12:32:37 CEST 2005

 >The problem is, I guess, that you have no idea how to use TS with TV.

partiall true - concerning following:

 >4. Call a TS object from each of the remaining two columns

Which you told to read

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/select/

And I did and made

  lib.normalshared  = CONTENT
  lib.normalshared {
      select {
        pidInList = 41
        where = colpos=0
        andWhere deleted=0
        andWhere hidden=0
      }
      table = tt_content

  }

Just didn't work even in DS has these lines

<eType>TypoScriptObject</eType>

<tags>table:outer,td:inner,div:inner,p,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5</tags>
                    <eType_EXTRA type="array">
                         <objPath>lib.normalshared</objPath>
                     </eType_EXTRA>
                     <TypoScriptObjPath>lib.normalshared</TypoScriptObjPath>

I tested that with lib.path - worked