[Typo3-dev] Help needed with Backend-Programming for Book Database

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb>] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Wed Jun 8 08:02:48 CEST 2005

Mario Birkigt wrote:
> you're right, except that i retrieve the html-page from amazon and parse
> it with regular expressions.

I strongly suggest you use the free XML services by amazon.
Simply open up a bookshop at amazon and you will be able to get XML
envelopes from amazon - much easier to parse (t3lib_div::xml2array) and
much less hassle.

> Ok, now i know, that i'm on the right way. I haven't figured out yet,
> how to interact with the tceform, how to start the needed action and how
> to fill in the values. Perhaps i'm too dumb for it.

Take a look at the colorpicker wizard (search for
wizard_colorpicker.php, not sure about the path).
This will work

--
if ($GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['ahnung'] == 0) {
	$this->fresseHalten = 1;