[Typo3-dev] Help needed with Backend-Programming for Book Database

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb>] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Tue Jun 7 16:15:01 CEST 2005

Mario Birkigt wrote:
> I'm not shure if this really fits my needs. With this solution I can
> fill values with Javascript, but i would need a submitbutton, which
> should do a post to $PHP_SELF and after this post i would retrieve the
> needed values from amazon and build the form with the retrieved values
> filled in. I will continue to try figuring out a solution for this.

If I got you right you want to retrieve information from amazon (XML)
and fill out values in the BE form.
This is basically what wizards are there for.
You fill a field in the wizard and then write it back to your form.
bang - there you go

--
if ($GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['ahnung'] == 0) {
	$this->fresseHalten = 1;