[Typo3-dev] Help needed with Backend-Programming for Book Database

Mario Birkigt mario at mario-birkigt.de
Mon Jun 6 22:38:52 CEST 2005

Mario Birkigt schrieb:
> Jean-Baptiste Rio schrieb:
>
>> Why not use a userFunc wizard to launch your request ?
>>
>> See "Example - User defined wizard (processing with PHP function)"
>>
>> in
>> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_api/Wizards_Configuratio/
>>

>> Just My2P
>>
>> JB
>
> Hello Jean-Baptiste,
>
> thank you very much for this information. I will try to figure this out.
>
> Greetings
>
> Mario
I'm not shure if this really fits my needs. With this solution I can
fill values with Javascript, but i would need a submitbutton, which
should do a post to $PHP_SELF and after this post i would retrieve the
needed values from amazon and build the form with the retrieved values
filled in. I will continue to try figuring out a solution for this.

Mario