[Typo3-dev] Skin - comments and suggestions

Lasse Nørby zamiams at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 4 23:08:26 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas!
I see your points, and as I said, this is a very ultra beta stage..
As far as the colors go, i am still playing around trying to get to the
optimal settings (at least for me) and they will probably change a lot
during development. I'm not to keen on dark colors for a gui.
Icons are there to try to guide the user as to what happens when he clicks
them, and this is very hard to do with tiny little pixel icons. Especially
when Typo3 depends so much on it, and there are so many different functions.
This is an ext. I've just overwritten the border img (pretty annoying!), but
everything else is styled with css.
Very nice initiative with the skinning API by the way!
Cheers!
Lasse

news:mailman.1.1117915568.4121.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...