[Typo3-dev] AJAX-based Page Tree Extension

Stephane Schitter stephane.schitter at free.fr
Fri Jun 3 20:07:22 CEST 2005

Jeff,

I tested it out - it seems to somehow work for me, so I've done what you
suggested and adding a page in a list view of a parent effectively is faster,
however I am not sure if my setup is wrong, but this extension seems to
somehow
break the context menu in the pagetree itself.

I can see you also extend the alt_db_navframe, same as the extension I posted
very recently to allow drag'n drop functionality to the backend (and for which
I continue doing some development). I guess it may be a good idea that
we speak
on  somehow trying to coordinate the two extensions either into one, or
at least
do development in a comprehensive manner so that admins can install both
extensions at the same time, even if we both XCLASS the same class.

Stephane