[Typo3-dev] AJAX-based Page Tree Extension

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Fri Jun 3 20:33:32 CEST 2005

> I tested it out - it seems to somehow work for me, so I've done what you
> suggested and adding a page in a list view of a parent effectively is
> faster,
> however I am not sure if my setup is wrong, but this extension seems to
> somehow
> break the context menu in the pagetree itself.

The context menu is fixed now.  I missed the line that adds the
Javascript context menu the first time but if you download it again it
should work.

> I can see you also extend the alt_db_navframe, same as the extension I
> posted
> very recently to allow drag'n drop functionality to the backend (and for
> which
> I continue doing some development). I guess it may be a good idea that
> we speak
> on  somehow trying to coordinate the two extensions either into one, or
> at least
> do development in a comprehensive manner so that admins can install both
> extensions at the same time, even if we both XCLASS the same class.

I had the same thoughts as well about collaboration (Enjoying your new
drag and drop extension, btw).  When we get to more stable stages, maybe
we can package them together or I can XCLASS your extension.

Thanks,
jeff