[Typo3-dev] About list policy

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Thu Jun 2 10:38:24 CEST 2005

Hi!

I understand that. Ideally it should be so. But the reality is that
"Typo3-english" is silent and completely useless for asking about
anything. If noone provides answers for using typo3 and solving possible
problems, than typo3 is not going to be widely used... It will be a CMS
for a closed group of professionals who also develop typo3. Is this a
purpose? Hopefully not :)

Dmitry.