[Typo3-dev] BE login problem after upgrade to 3.8.0

Guðmundur Stefán Þorvaldsson gummis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 18:37:52 CEST 2005

Hi Milos, maybe it's a silly and simple thing, and I'm probably wrong
but just to make sure, did you also change the typo3_src symlink in your
site installation folder. It defaults to the most recent upgrade of typo
at the time of download, e.g. typo3_src -> typo3_src-3.7.0, but I think
it's more convenient to symlink like this: typo3_src -> ../typo3_src

That way there is only one symlink to change when an upgrade occurs.

Like i said, just want to make sure.

- Gudmundur Stefan