[Typo3-dev] Creating new page in front-end editing and TemplaVoila

Daniel Doesburg typo3 at doesburg.biz
Sat Jul 30 16:07:12 CEST 2005

tapio schreef:

  > If you have used Typo3 3.7.0 you don't have the newest version of TV.
> The newest is incompatible with 3.7.0 and works only with 3.8.0.
I have used v3.7 and upgraded to v3.8 so TV must be upgraded to 0.4

> see a screenshot
> http://www.tapionet.net/examples/editIconEditHeader.jpg

That pencil is AFAIK normal T3.
And if you mean that in such cases new content is not possible, you're
right. But if you also enable (parts of) the admin panel, all
possibilities of BE editing are available.

> Belong to default TV installation and needs in the configuration
> Enable Page Template Selector [enable.pageTemplateSelector]
> CHECKED

The Template Selector belongs to "normal" TV and has nothing to do with
frontend editing, as far as I can see.

So IMHO the "normal" frontend editing possibilities are usable in TV.
It's also possible to make a new content-part if the admin panel is enabled.

Maybe there is an other feature I don't know, but what you told me seems
me the normal T3 tools. Not specific for TV

For me are until now the possibilities of the admin panel enough. But
who knows . . .

Regards,

Daniel