[Typo3-dev] Creating new page in front-end editing and TemplaVoila

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sat Jul 30 15:14:53 CEST 2005

>> In TemplaVoila-site you have edit icon on top-left corner of the
>> browsers window, where you can edit the same matters as in the normal
>> BE-editing 'Edit header information'.
>>

> That's new for me. Is that an extension? I don't see it in my TV sites.

If you have used Typo3 3.7.0 you don't have the newest version of TV.
The newest is incompatible with 3.7.0 and works only with 3.8.0.

see a screenshot
http://www.tapionet.net/examples/editIconEditHeader.jpg

> I'll try to understand. But I don't know nothing about THAT view. I like
> to know more about. Is that something special of TV?

Belong to default TV installation and needs in the configuration
Enable Page Template Selector [enable.pageTemplateSelector]
CHECKED

> Can you please tell me a little bit more? I'll do all my best to
> understand it.

see a modified screenshot
http://www.tapionet.net/examples/fe-editing.jpg

I have added to the screenshot three 'New' icons.