[Typo3-dev] Creating new page in front-end editing and TemplaVoila

Daniel Doesburg typo3 at doesburg.biz
Sat Jul 30 13:12:17 CEST 2005

tapio schreef:

> Contents should be able to create to the new page, which doesn't have
> any content element.
>
> I would be nice, if TemplaVoila as default could have that possibility
> or is there anyone, who could improve TemplaVoila in this matter?

Hi Tapio,

I think, your installation is a little bit messed up. Or you need a pair
of glasses.

If I make a new page, I get in TV, in the new page, (module => page!)
behind the little word "content" an icon who looks like a sheet of paper
with a little sun behind the top left corner. It's the default icon for
"new" in TYPO3. Maybe you use another skin, but there is only one icon,
so you can't miss it.

But anyhow, thats the trick to make a new content part.

If your icon is gone, you can make a new content part in the list
module. The only thing is to promote it in TV from unused to used part.

Regards,

Daniel