[Typo3-dev] Creating new page in front-end editing and TemplaVoila

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sat Jul 30 14:00:54 CEST 2005

Daniel Doesburg wrote:
> tapio schreef:
>

>> Contents should be able to create to the new page, which doesn't have
>> any content element.
>>
>> I would be nice, if TemplaVoila as default could have that possibility
>> or is there anyone, who could improve TemplaVoila in this matter?
>

> Hi Tapio,
>
> I think, your installation is a little bit messed up. Or you need a pair
> of glasses.
>
> If I make a new page, I get in TV, in the new page, (module => page!)

I DON'T mean that kind of normal BE-editing (this kind of editing has
been called also as onsite-editing).
I mean edting usein FE! When you are logged in, you get the original
site edit icons.

In TemplaVoila-site you have edit icon on top-left corner of the
browsers window, where you can edit the same matters as in the normal
BE-editing 'Edit header information'.

In THAT view could be nice to have icons to create a new content
element. Icons could be on the right side of the field, which list used
content elements.

I hope that you could understand what I mean - without screen captures
it is a little bit difficult to explain and you didn't understand me at
all - maybe you don't understand my explanations at all.