[Typo3-dev] Domain redirecting on a Typo3 Page

Martin T. Kutschker Martin.no5pam.Kutschker at blackbox.n0spam.net
Tue Jan 18 13:08:56 CET 2005

Robert Lemke wrote:

> However, someone might have the time to implement some nice punycode
> transformation, so you still can post it as a feature request on
> bugs.typo3.org.

There is a PEAR package and I've been told that PHP extensions exist. I
couldn't find any.

We could either create a dependency on this package or copy the code.

But beware it's *L*GPLed, so we can copy the code but the result will be
also LGPLd (probably a file in t3lib).

If we want to make use the PHP extension (when we find them) we could
create a wrapper class.

Note: the PEAR package is coded as a singleton. We had this discussion
here on the list. What was the result? Will new classes in TYPO3 be
singletone (where appropiate)?

Masi