[Typo3-dev] Integrating a new type of text area

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Fri Jan 14 15:35:19 CET 2005

Hi,
I think it would be more flexible when the conversion is done in the
backend, because every user could choose how to edit things, some could
use the normal <typolist> tags, others could use *, and even others
could use [list], in the same content elements. I wouldn't create a new
content element, I would rather modify the output in the backend of the
text content element by using a "converter" function.
What do you think of this idea?
Sebastian