[Typo3-dev] TYPO3 -dev summary?

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Wed Jan 12 21:00:59 CET 2005

Michael Scharkow wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm just wondering if anybody could manage to give some summary of the
> talks or discussions at the snowboard tour for those who were not so
> lucky to be there. I see hints here in the lists ("Oh, is this what we
> talked about at Kitz..." etc.)and Karsten's slides (as an extension!?).
> But I'm very interested in where TYPO3 is going and really would like to
> see more public information on development and related things in general.

This is planned to be moved from the snowboard tour (limited room) to
Tycon (at least a lot more room) so noone is "locked out" of the
exciting stuff.

> Plus, I'm proposing to start a regular TYPO3 newsletter, very similar
> conceptionally to the Gentoo GWN
> http://www.gentoo.org/news/en/gwn/20050110-newsletter.xml.

There already have been several attempts to do this but up to now none
of them stayed for long.
maybe we could do things better this time.
What do you suggest?

> We could see whether a bi-weekly or monthly update scheme will do
> (depending on the amount of interesting content) but typo3.org needs
> more news ;)

Ironically this issue has been discussed at t3board and will be taken
care of shortly ;-)

> Or a developers' blog for that matter which I also find quite neat to read.

listen to Dan Frost for an hour and keep track :)
neat enough

--
No Subject - No Realname - No Service!
Respect the List/Newsgroup Rules!