[Typo3-dev] TYPO3 -dev summary?

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Wed Jan 12 21:11:08 CET 2005

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] wrote:

> This is planned to be moved from the snowboard tour (limited room) to
> Tycon (at least a lot more room) so noone is "locked out" of the
> exciting stuff.

TyCon seems indeed a very cool idea!

> There already have been several attempts to do this but up to now none
> of them stayed for long.
> maybe we could do things better this time.
> What do you suggest?

Start with a monthly update, read the lists and watch the extension
updates as well as the changelog. Make devs drop a note if they have
interesting stuff going on. Recruit some people not too busy coding,
make a mailing list, publish things. If we accidently run out of
content, publish some random pieces of TYPO3 code and have a poll on
API-funcion of the month ;)

>> Or a developers' blog for that matter which I also find quite neat to
>> read.
>

> listen to Dan Frost for an hour and keep track :)
> neat enough

Ogg-files anyone? :=)

Greetings,
Michael