[Typo3-dev] TYPO3 -dev summary?

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Wed Jan 12 20:56:06 CET 2005

Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering if anybody could manage to give some summary of the
talks or discussions at the snowboard tour for those who were not so
lucky to be there. I see hints here in the lists ("Oh, is this what we
talked about at Kitz..." etc.)and Karsten's slides (as an extension!?).
But I'm very interested in where TYPO3 is going and really would like to
see more public information on development and related things in general.

Plus, I'm proposing to start a regular TYPO3 newsletter, very similar
conceptionally to the Gentoo GWN
http://www.gentoo.org/news/en/gwn/20050110-newsletter.xml.

We could see whether a bi-weekly or monthly update scheme will do
(depending on the amount of interesting content) but typo3.org needs
more news ;)

Or a developers' blog for that matter which I also find quite neat to read.

Greetings,
Michael