[Typo3-dev] Record history does not work

André Hänsel andre at webkr.de
Mon Jan 10 02:05:18 CET 2005

Hi Kasper,

sorry that I didn't find time to check the issue and answer you before now.

I added your line just before line 716, as the first line inside the foreach
construction.
This solved the Problem.

BTW: Apparently Peter is right since I don't have the problem in another
installation which is symlinked from the same source. Almost the only
difference is that there I use an extension made by the kickstarter which
does t3lib_div::loadTCA('tt_content');.

Happy new year!

André