[Typo3-dev] css_styled_content - anything upcoming?

Michael Perkhofer michael.perkhofer at uibk.ac.at
Wed Feb 23 21:09:45 CET 2005

Martin T. Kutschker wrote:
> My goals are XHTML 1.0 compliancy and accessibility. Might be that we'll
> end up with two additional templates, but I guess that won't hurt.

At the time I am trying to adapt CSC for W3Cs 'XHTML Mobile Profile 1.0'
compatibility in conjunction with my new extension 'wurfl' (Detection of
mobile devices, using the Wireless Universal Resource File).
My goal is to render the content elements optimized for all kind of mobile
devices.

If there is any aspect, where we should work together, or take somthing in
consideration, I would appreciate that.

-Michael.