[Typo3-dev] css_styled_content - anything upcoming?

Martin Kutschker martin.t.kutschker at n0spam.blackbox.net
Thu Feb 24 10:39:38 CET 2005

"Michael Perkhofer" <michael.perkhofer at uibk.ac.at> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1109189429.12957.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Martin T. Kutschker wrote:
>> My goals are XHTML 1.0 compliancy and accessibility. Might be that we'll
>> end up with two additional templates, but I guess that won't hurt.
>
> At the time I am trying to adapt CSC for W3Cs 'XHTML Mobile Profile 1.0'
> compatibility in conjunction with my new extension 'wurfl' (Detection of
> mobile devices, using the Wireless Universal Resource File).
> My goal is to render the content elements optimized for all kind of mobile
> devices.
>
> If there is any aspect, where we should work together, or take somthing in
> consideration, I would appreciate that.

See my last post. What are the differences to other xhtml variants. Did you
make only small changes to ensure validity or did you change the markup
completely.

If the latter I think it's perhaps a solution to see how css_styled_content
can be modified (eg with hooks or swithes) to make such adaptions easier.

Masi