[Typo3-dev] css_styled_content - anything upcoming?

Martin T. Kutschker Martin.no5pam.Kutschker at blackbox.n0spam.net
Tue Feb 22 11:45:05 CET 2005

media.res | alex widschwendter wrote:

> what would be the differences between accessible_content and
> css_styled_content, except the missing accessiblity features in CSC? i
> think we should merge everything in ONE extension, which renders
> perfect? i don't think we should it make always more and more and more
> configurable till nobody has the chance to get an overview, or rather no
> newbie can find an entrance anymore?

It seems that Kasper and other don't want to

a) change the generated html of css_styled_content
b) force stuff like alt-attributes to editors
c) "bloat" the generated html with accessibility attributes

To achieve valid XHTML and accessible XHTML too many things have to be
changed. And a) is a show-stopper for modifying the current code anyway.

I wouldn't talk about creating a new extension if I don't feel we need
more stuff for accessibility than a few tags changed.

Masi