[Typo3-dev] css_styled_content - anything upcoming?

media.res | alex widschwendter a.widschwendter at mediares.at
Tue Feb 22 11:17:01 CET 2005

hi masi,

> My ideas is to change the current template only if somebody points aout
> a real bug.
>
> I want to add a second template css_styled_content_noframes with obvious
> intentions.
>
> For accessibility I think I create a new extension (accessible_content).
> So we can have new fields like alt-attribute etc. Plus it will perhaps
> be necessary to step away from backwards-compatibility.
>
> I'm uncertain if accessible_content shall depend on css_styled_content.
> It's easier to build on, than to start from scratch, but I really don't
> care for all those IMHO deprectaed options like colors, etc.

what would be the differences between accessible_content and
css_styled_content, except the missing accessiblity features in CSC? i
think we should merge everything in ONE extension, which renders
perfect? i don't think we should it make always more and more and more
configurable till nobody has the chance to get an overview, or rather no
newbie can find an entrance anymore?

poor english, but i hope you get my point? :-)

alex