[Typo3-dev] css_styled_content - anything upcoming?

Martin T. Kutschker Martin.no5pam.Kutschker at blackbox.n0spam.net
Tue Feb 22 09:47:31 CET 2005

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:

> If you bring csc to life again and agree on respect for backwards
> compatibility you can have it.

My ideas is to change the current template only if somebody points aout
a real bug.

I want to add a second template css_styled_content_noframes with obvious
intentions.

For accessibility I think I create a new extension (accessible_content).
So we can have new fields like alt-attribute etc. Plus it will perhaps
be necessary to step away from backwards-compatibility.

I'm uncertain if accessible_content shall depend on css_styled_content.
It's easier to build on, than to start from scratch, but I really don't
care for all those IMHO deprectaed options like colors, etc.

Masi