[Typo3-dev] class.t3lib_stdgraphic.php

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Feb 15 00:04:03 CET 2005

Hi Ries,

> maby the best way to do it to add a devlog call to the depreciated
> function and call the new API to.
> So we as developers can see what extentions are using old API's AND if I
> am using a depreciated function at all...

That's a good idea, yes. But since a function is only depreciated from a
specific TYPO3 version, this will only make sense once the extension
manager is able to differ between them (version dependencies).

> So instead of these available devlog options it might bake sence to make
> a otherone like 'fdepreciated' to log all usage of depreciated functions.

You can already list depreciated functions by searching for the
"@depreciated" tag in the source. Just dump the list and search your code
for these functions.

- michael
--