[Typo3-dev] SimulateStaticDocuments and Google

Andreas Schwarzkopf schwarzkopf*no*spam* at artplan21.de
Mon Feb 7 22:13:33 CET 2005

Hi Michael,

Michael Stucki schrieb:
>>Ohterwise it will break hundreds of thousands of links in the web on the
>>next update.
>

> Yes of course, I already know Kaspers primary rule ;-)

good :-)

> Anyway, Georg is also right when he says it wouldn't hurt even if it wasn't
> compatible!

I didn't know it before, strange. Anyway, the links should also not be
broken optically ;-) IMHO. For me would be ideally, if default split
char would stay the same but if you could define any other char at
yourself. May be sometimes I would prefer something like
http://typo3.org/This!is!a!page.1438.0.html :D

cheers

Andreas