[Typo3-dev] SimulateStaticDocuments and Google

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Feb 7 19:01:49 CET 2005

Hi Andreas,

> I hope you will add this as an optional thing and make this more
> abstractly, so everyone could select the one possibility he like -
> because of downwards compatibility.
>
> Ohterwise it will break hundreds of thousands of links in the web on the
> next update.

Yes of course, I already know Kaspers primary rule ;-)

Anyway, Georg is also right when he says it wouldn't hurt even if it wasn't
compatible!

Try it out (I can't, but all of these links should point to the same page):
http://typo3.org/This_is_a_page.1438.0.html
http://typo3.org/one-more-page.1438.0.html
http://typo3.org/mysupersite.1438.0.html
http://typo3.org/index.php?1438